Experiental cards, available in English and in French.
A beautiful eco-friendly set of experiential cards, handcrafted, which through the story of Crazy Maria (a Mexican Grandmother) guide you through the tradition of the Mexican celebration of ‘The Day of the Dead’. A festive tradition where families and friends come together to honor, remember and celebrate their ancestors. The Experiential Cards: El Dia de Los Muertos is part of the G(u)ardeners exploration stories that invite you to experience ancestral and nature wisdom by yourself, with a lot of playfulness, kindness, and curiosity.
Exploration Cards: El Día de Los Muertos
- A moment to honor, nourish and celebrate your bond with your ancestors / deceased loved ones
- A beautiful story about the Mexican tradition of ‘El Día de los Muertos’
- Instructions on materials to use and ideas about hosting a dinner around this topic (incl. recipes)
- A set of cards to guide you through a simple and playful ritual with your family and friends
- A set of invitations for your friends/family to join you on this journey
- A hand-crafted bag to keep everything together in a beautiful way
Note: The celebration takes place traditionally from the 1st to the 2nd of November, but a meaningful get-together for this purpose can be experienced at any moment of the year.